CORPORATE HQ RELOCATION
The Spice Lab HQ Relocation & Expansion
JC Commercial Realty is proud to have represented the long term Strategic Business
interest of The Spice Lab in their HQ Relocation and expansion to Pompano
Distribution Center II, a Robinson Weeks Development in Pompano Beach.
• 73,759 Total S.F.
• 5,000 S.F. Turn Key Office Finish
• 15,000 S.F. Production Area
• 100% HVAC
• 15 Dock Height Doors
• Hurricane Glass
• 32’ Ceilings
• Significant Reduction Occupancy Cost
• Exceptional Department Flow
Our Strategic Relocation Planning process began 2 years prior to their lease expiration.
The Spice Lab was fully operational as of May 1, 2017. They now have a state of the art office, showroom, production, and distribution facility in the heart of the tri-county area.
- The Spice Lab started in Brett and Jennifer Cramer’s garage.Within two years they moved twice.
- JC Commercial Realty helped them move and sell excess real estate every step of the way.
- The operation was being burdened by multiple locations and lack of efficiencies also due to class C warehousing.
Final destination was their new Class A Production and Distribution facility in Pompano Beach. Production was optimized, warehousing was maximized with 32’ clear ESFR sprinklered space. Brand new offices and showroom were built to enhance departmental flow and display all the new lines of products.