775 NW 57 Street, Fort Lauderdale FL
JC Commercial Realty is proud to have represented the long term strategic business interest
of Fab Products in the sale of their property at 775 NW 57 Street, Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Utilizing our proprietary Disposition Marketing Services (DMS), The JC Commercial Realty Team was able to provide the client with the assurance that every lead was uncovered. The buyer closed in cash within 60 days. The property was sold at a price which was 10% above sellers expectations.
- 14,600 SF Under Air
- 100% Air Conditioned Warehouse
- Natural Gas
- Dock & Grade Level Loading
- Immediate Access to I-95 & Florida Turnpike from Commercial Boulevard
- Sold: $1,130,000.00 + Short Term Lease Back to Seller
Disposition Marketing Services (DMS) is a system designed by The JC Commercial Realty Team.
This proprietary system was used to help Fab Products sell their building in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Fab Products business has changed over time. As business grew their current building was no longer adequately servicing the company’s changing needs.
- Recommendations were made and economic goals and expectations were established.
- Upon formal engagement, the JC Commercial Realty Team began to apply our proprietary marketing process. One of the goals was to begin consistently marketing to business and building owners in concentric circles started at the building. This continued in 1 mile, 2 mile and 3 mile increments.
- Simultaneously many other strategies were being implemented through email, web, postcard, call lists, SIC codes, personal visits, and calls.
Our disciplined and strategic process provided Fab Products with the assurance that every lead was being uncovered and that business owner in the area knew about the availability of this property. Following a few months of intensive strategic marketing we made contact with a very qualified and interested buyer who went on to purchase the property.