CORPORATE HQ RELOCATION – TENANT REPRESENTATION
Salt International & Kitchens of South Florida
JC Commercial Realty is proud to have represented the long-term Strategic Business
Interest of Salt International and Kitchens of South Florida in their HQ Relocation
to Seneca Industrial Park.
• 55,454 Total Square Feet
• 6,200 Remodeled Office
• 3,600 S.F. Showroom
• 45,654 S.F. Warehouse
• 24’ Clear Ceiling Height
• 17 Dock Height Doors
• 2 Over-sized Ramps
Strategic Relocation Planning (SRP) is a system designed by The JCCRC Team which was used to benefit Salt International and Kitchens of South Florida in their Corporate Headquarter Relocation and expansion.
- Salt International Leadership needed to expand, upgrade and modernize their Hialeah, Florida Manufacturing Headquarters and Distribution Center.
- At JCCRC we know “a well-educated customer is our best client”. As such, economic incentives were the first thing we guided Salt International and their CFO and CPA through.
- Subsequent to Economic Incentives, the JC Commercial Team analyzed all the potential cities throughout Florida which made sense for a potential relocation. The Salt Principals & the JCCRC Team carefully went through each city and the potential properties and incentives associated with each.
- After evaluating each property and city, a Short List was created and property tours were scheduled. Each of the properties was toured with the same message delivered to the open market.
- The Client selected their top three choices and each received a detailed Request for Proposal outlining the Client specs and requirements. All responses were aggressively negotiated over several months.
- Keeping more than one option alive on behalf of the Client is our Best Practice. As such and in some cases, not this one, we have had to transition the Client from one viable alternative to another due to unforeseen circumstances that present themselves during the negotiation process.
A long-term lease for 55,454 square feet was secured at Seneca Industrial Park with TIAA-CREF as the landlord. The relocation provided increased square footage, increased ceiling height, enhanced sprinkler system, more efficient equipment layout, enhanced materials handling and loading, much quicker truck access to I-95 & the Turnpike, turn-key offices and showroom and a State of the Art production facility.
Work performed in this case study was completed by
JC Conte, President of JC Commercial Realty & Ed Lyden, Executive V.P. State Street Realty
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST